Unable to execute gradle build

Hello all,

When i attempt a ./gradlew build (Fineract 1.2.0) im getting the following exceptions relating to all Swagger files:

Files with unapproved licenses:

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/index.html

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/oauth2-redirect.html

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/response.json

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/swagger-ui-bundle.js.map

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/swagger-ui-standalone-preset.js

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/swagger-ui-standalone-preset.js.map

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/swagger-ui.css

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/swagger-ui.css.map

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/swagger-ui.js

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/swagger-ui.js.map

As a check I have added the Apache license header to swagger-ui-standalone-preset-.js and swagger-ui-bundle.js but im still getting exceptions for these and all the other swagger files.

Any assistance on this ,greatly appreciated

Regards

Hello ,

gradlew gives some issues i too faced it a lot , instead you can try to install it from scratch again on Linux based platforms (UBUNTU) or you can go for Quick Developer Box VM setup , where all things have been done and just you need to proceed with your development.

-Regards

Supreeth

···

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 5:58 AM edmore@taatconsulting.com wrote:

Hello all,

When i attempt a ./gradlew build (Fineract 1.2.0) im getting the following exceptions relating to all Swagger files:

Files with unapproved licenses:

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/index.html

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/oauth2-redirect.html

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/response.json

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/swagger-ui-bundle.js.map

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/swagger-ui-standalone-preset.js

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/swagger-ui-standalone-preset.js.map

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/swagger-ui.css

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/swagger-ui.css.map

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/swagger-ui.js

C:/Users/…/fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/resources/swagger-ui/swagger-ui.js.map

As a check I have added the Apache license header to swagger-ui-standalone-preset-.js and swagger-ui-bundle.js but im still getting exceptions for these and all the other swagger files.

Any assistance on this ,greatly appreciated

Regards

Mifos-users mailing list

Mifos-users@lists.sourceforge.net

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-users

Simply add failOnError=false on the rat section of the grade build