Two tasks are utilizing 100% of CPUs

TOP URGENT

I am using the 17.07.01 version. Server configuration is 16 vCPU, 64GB RAM and SSD storage. There are 37.2Min records in the “acc_gl_journal_entry” table and maximum concurrent user count is 30 (from 15 branches)

1. Loan disbursement

2. viewing the net amount of teller (Teller cash management)

Above two tasks are taking a long time to process. When a bunch of these two tasks are running, server CPU are 100% utilized by relevant sql select queries.

When the server is not going to normal status, I am killing frozen select queries. Then suddenly the server is going back to normal.

I have noticed that these delayed two queries, read all transactions of relevant users. I think, that is why it takes a long time to process. Are any solutions available for this ?

Mr. Bharath has suggested to archive the relevant tables. Please help me urgently to prevent this situation.

two slow queries

Hi Roshan,
As we discussed offline, your issues are not related to “acc_gl_journal_entry” table as you have mentioned in your statement " There are 37.2Min records in the “acc_gl_journal_entry” table and maximum concurrent user count is 30 (from 15 branches)"
Hence archiving and indexing suggestions will not be suitable for your issue.

The slow queries (if not belonging to any report query) then could be constructed inside the code and requires code change at the apache Fineract level.
Hence raise a ticket here

For an immediate solution,

1. check the tomcat server configuration, how much memory is being used, and increase the min and max of the memory usage.