Request for Review on Drafted GSoC Proposal

Hi everyone,

I have submitted my draft GSoC proposal, please review it and suggest any changes or improvements if required.

Thanks and Regards

Karan Balani

Thank you for the heads up Karan.

Ed

···

Ed Cable
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

edcable@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

**Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

Karan,

Please complete a pull request and link to the submitted pull request you’ve made. Could you also clarify as to whether or not you’ve applied to other organizations as well. I will allow for our mentors to comment on the more technical aspects of your proposal.

Ed

···

Ed Cable
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

edcable@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

**Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

Hi Ed,
I have submitted some issues on GitHub, which I have already added in the proposal. Also, I have added that I’ve not applied to any other organizations this year, at the last of the document.

Furthermore, If you suggest, I will open a pull request after submitting the proposal, because right now, it’s only one hour left to submit the final proposal. Will it be okay?

Thanks and Regards

Karan Balani

···

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 10:05 PM Ed Cable edcable@mifos.org wrote:

Karan,

Please complete a pull request and link to the submitted pull request you’ve made. Could you also clarify as to whether or not you’ve applied to other organizations as well. I will allow for our mentors to comment on the more technical aspects of your proposal.

Ed

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 8:40 AM Ed Cable edcable@mifos.org wrote:

Thank you for the heads up Karan.

Ed

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 8:11 PM Karan Balani karanbalani007@gmail.com wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have submitted my draft GSoC proposal, please review it and suggest any changes or improvements if required.

Thanks and Regards

Karan Balani

Mifos-developer mailing list

mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net

Unsubscribe or change settings at:

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-developer


Ed Cable
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

edcable@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

**Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org


Ed Cable
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

edcable@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

**Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

Mifos-developer mailing list

mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net

Unsubscribe or change settings at:

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-developer

Yes that is fine to have the pull request come in after the proposal.

Thanks,

Ed

···

Ed Cable
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

edcable@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

**Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

Okay, so I have submitted the final proposal, will be working on the pull requests, in a bit.

Thanks

Karan

···

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 10:36 PM Ed Cable edcable@mifos.org wrote:

Yes that is fine to have the pull request come in after the proposal.

Thanks,

Ed

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 9:49 AM Karan Balani karanbalani007@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Ed,
I have submitted some issues on GitHub, which I have already added in the proposal. Also, I have added that I’ve not applied to any other organizations this year, at the last of the document.

Furthermore, If you suggest, I will open a pull request after submitting the proposal, because right now, it’s only one hour left to submit the final proposal. Will it be okay?

Thanks and Regards

Karan Balani

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 10:05 PM Ed Cable edcable@mifos.org wrote:

Karan,

Please complete a pull request and link to the submitted pull request you’ve made. Could you also clarify as to whether or not you’ve applied to other organizations as well. I will allow for our mentors to comment on the more technical aspects of your proposal.

Ed

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 8:40 AM Ed Cable edcable@mifos.org wrote:

Thank you for the heads up Karan.

Ed

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 8:11 PM Karan Balani karanbalani007@gmail.com wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have submitted my draft GSoC proposal, please review it and suggest any changes or improvements if required.

Thanks and Regards

Karan Balani

Mifos-developer mailing list

mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net

Unsubscribe or change settings at:

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-developer


Ed Cable
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

edcable@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

**Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org


Ed Cable
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

edcable@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

**Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

Mifos-developer mailing list

mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net

Unsubscribe or change settings at:

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-developer

Mifos-developer mailing list

mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net

Unsubscribe or change settings at:

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-developer


Ed Cable
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

edcable@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

**Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

Mifos-developer mailing list

mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net

Unsubscribe or change settings at:

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-developer