Reg.: Introduction to Mailing List

Hello.

I am Sidhant Gupta, an undergraduate student from Amrita School of Engineering, Kerala. I am currently in the third year of my bachelor of technology course in computer science.

I am interested in contributing to the Mifos Community, my main motivation is because of its mission of providing financial services to the economically deprived. I am proficient in Python and have experience in coding in several other languages. I will contribute actively to Mifos and hope to learn a lot from the community as a software developer.

I have applied to the GSoC 2019 project “Scorecard for Credit Risk Assessment” and hope that I can make a meaningful contribution to the organization. I will update the pull requests on the issues I’ve worked on within the coming week.

I look forward to interacting with and being part of this community.

···

Thanking you.

Yours Sincerely

Sidhant Gupta

Third Year, B. Tech. CSE

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri

Learn. Smile. Grow.
Blog | GitHub

Hello.

I am writing to update my contribution to the Mifos community so far. I have submitted the following PRs:

···

Thanking you.

Yours Sincerely

Sidhant Gupta

Third Year, B. Tech. CSE

Learn. Smile. Grow.
Blog | GitHub

Hello.
I am writing this mail to convey that I will be working as a student developer for GSoC '19. I am extremely thrilled and thank Mifos for giving me this opportunity.
My project is Payment Hub Integration with GSMA Mobile Money APIs. I will be working with Mojaloop APIs in order to integrate specific mobile money use cases with the Mifos platform.
I look forward to working on this project and to a productive summer. :slight_smile:
Thanking you.
Yours Sincerely
Sidhant Gupta
Third Year, B. Tech. CSE
Learn. Smile. Grow.

···

Blog | GitHub