Re: [Mifos-users] MifosX Pentaho custom reports

Lasatha,

Thank you for sharing those reports. Per Zayyad’s suggestion, I’m copying my colleague, Bharath, and we’ll walk you through the process of contributing these so they can be made available via the open source repo for Mifos X which contains our Pentaho reports and as part of the forthcoming Mifos X release.

*Note to Community: I’m also cross-posting this to our Discourse Forum in the Development Category and encourage everyone to sign up for an account there as we’re making a graduate transition towards Discourse as a forum tool to ultimately replace our mailing list as primary place for communication/support across Mifos community. Sign up at https://discourse.mifos.org *

Thanks,

Ed

image003.jpg

image003.jpg

Hi Ed and Zayyad,

Thanks Ed and Zayyad for you thought about to add those reports to forthcoming Mifos X release. I’m really happy to contribute my experiences with Mifos community.

Hi Mifos X users,

I have received lot of inquiries regarding report requirements. Sorry guys for late reply. I was busy with some works. Anyway I’ll send you a sample report with guidelines ASAP. Please check it thoroughly and let me know if there would be issues with it. Because I want to confirm accuracy of my works.

Best Regards,

Lasantha

Email : lasantha@penta-mi.com

Web : www.penta-mi.com

Facebook : www.facebook.com/Penta-Mi

image003.jpg

image003.jpg

Hi Ed and Zayyad,

Thanks Ed and Zayyad for you thought about to add those reports to forthcoming Mifos X release. I’m really happy to contribute my experiences with Mifos community.

Hi Mifos X users,

I have received lot of inquiries regarding report requirements. Sorry guys for late reply. I was busy with some works. Anyway I’ll send you a sample report with guidelines ASAP. Please check it thoroughly and let me know if there would be issues with it. Because I want to confirm accuracy of my works.

Best Regards,

Lasantha

image003.jpg

image003.jpg

Hi All,

I hope you all are stay safe.

Herewith attached customized report file called “Loan officer all transaction report” , Sample report with some explanation and Insert query for new parameter to stretchy_parameter table. Please follow the below steps.

NOTE : MifosX expertise, please check this and if this is okay, recommend for others.

1. Please go through attached sample report. It describe some columns and rows.

2. Then run the insert query to create new parameter. It is required to run the report.

3.   (i) For Linux --> Please copy the pentaho report file in "/root/.mifosx/pentahoReports/" derectory 

(ii) for Windows --> Please copy the pentaho report file in “home/.mifosx/pentahoReports” folder

1. Go to Community-app and then go to Admin >> System >> Manage Reports and click ‘+Create Report’

1. Ensure ‘Report Name’ should be “Loan Officer All Transaction”

2. Select Report Type as ‘Pentaho’ from drop-down list.

3. Ensure to check the box for “Use report(UI)”.

4. Select the required parameters which are passed to pentaho. (as per the above screenshot).

5. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to create the report.

6. To run the report go to reports >> All >> type “Loan Officer All Transaction”

Best Regards,

Lasantha

image003.jpg

image003.jpg

(Attachment COTxnType Insert Query.sql is missing)

(Attachment Loan Officer All Transaction.prpt is missing)

(Attachment Sample report.xlsx is missing)

Hi All,

Please click here to download customized report file called “Loan officer all transaction report” , Sample report with some explanation and Insert query for new parameter to stretchy_parameter table. Please follow the below steps.

NOTE : MifosX expertise, please check this and if this is okay, recommend for others.

1. Please go through the “sample report”. It describe some columns and rows.

2. Then run the insert query to create new parameter. It is required to run the report.

3.   (i) For Linux --> Please copy the pentaho report file in "/root/.mifosx/pentahoReports/" derectory 

(ii) for Windows --> Please copy the pentaho report file in “home/.mifosx/pentahoReports” folder

1. Go to Community-app and then go to Admin >> System >> Manage Reports and click ‘+Create Report’

Please refer screenshot

4. Select the required parameters which are passed to pentaho. (as per the above screenshot).

6. To run the report go to reports >> All >> type “Loan Officer All Transaction”

Best Regards,

Lasantha

image003.jpg

image003.jpg

Hi All,

Please click here to download customized report file called “Loan officer all transaction report” , Sample report with some explanation and Insert query for new parameter to stretchy_parameter table. Please follow the below steps.

1. Please go through the “sample report”. It describe some columns and rows.

Please refer screenshot

Best Regards,

Lasantha

Hi Lasantha,

Thank you so much for sharing this product of your efforts, Stay blessed! and stay safe and healthy!

I will implement it and give you feedback!

Jubha.