Introduction to the Community

Hello everyone,

I am Shivansh Tiwari, a B.Tech. undergraduate from IIIT Allahabad, India.
I am interested in Android Development and Machine Learning, and would we working this summer on the Mifos Mobile Wallet, under GSoC’19.

I am contributing to the community since January 2019, and am really looking forward to continuing this amazing journey.

I am really grateful to Mr. Ed Cable and Mr. Naman Dwivedi for giving me this amazing opportunity!

Thanks,

Shivansh Tiwari

Hi Shivansh,

Congrats on your selection, welcome to the community and all the best with your project! Hope to see you churn out some good code this summer!

···

Best Regards,
Terence Monteiro,

Mob: +91 96633 13728

www.sanjosesolutions.in

“Terroy”, 67, 10th Cross,

Lingarajpuram, Bangalore - 84.

Hello Terence,

Thanks a lot for your wishes, means a lot !

Really looking forward to a great summer !

Thanks,

Shivansh Tiwari

···

On Sat, 18 May 2019, 10:56 pm Terence Monteiro, terence@sanjosesolutions.in wrote:

Hi Shivansh,

Congrats on your selection, welcome to the community and all the best with your project! Hope to see you churn out some good code this summer!

Best Regards,
Terence Monteiro,

Mob: +91 96633 13728

www.sanjosesolutions.in

“Terroy”, 67, 10th Cross,

Lingarajpuram, Bangalore - 84.

On Sat, May 18, 2019 at 8:09 PM Shivansh Tiwari shivansh16tiwari@gmail.com wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am Shivansh Tiwari, a B.Tech. undergraduate from IIIT Allahabad, India.
I am interested in Android Development and Machine Learning, and would we working this summer on the Mifos Mobile Wallet, under GSoC’19.

I am contributing to the community since January 2019, and am really looking forward to continuing this amazing journey.

I am really grateful to Mr. Ed Cable and Mr. Naman Dwivedi for giving me this amazing opportunity!

Thanks,

Shivansh Tiwari

Mifos-developer mailing list

mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net

Unsubscribe or change settings at:

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-developer

Mifos-developer mailing list

mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net

Unsubscribe or change settings at:

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-developer