Import fixed deposits

I am a new user of mifos, I have a database on my system with data, I would like to migrate to Mifos, but not what are the tables in the database where I upload the data, fill in the m_savings_account and the m_savings_accounts_transaction table but I can’t see the od fixed deposits, i need help

Thanks!

Hi @TercioPedro

We need to know the following details to help you out

1.the system from which you are trying to migrate
2.what are the entities to be migration(ex:client, group,loans,savings, accounting etcc…)
3.what is volume of data which needs to be migrated(no of clients, no of loans, no of savings accounts etc…)
4.which SQL data base you are trying to migrate from

I am using Mysql and I intend to migrate deposits, in my system customers monthly pay quotas with a fixed amount, I intend to migrate those records to Mifos in deposits
recurring or fixed deposits, there are 1560 deposit records and approximately 200 customers.

I intend to migrate the data directly into the database.

I tried to install the DataImportTool but found errors in the installation:

~ / DataImportTool-develop
$ gradle tomcatrunwar

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• Onde:
    Build file ‘C: \ Users \ hp \ DataImportTool-develop \ build.gradle’ line: 16

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred evaluating root project ‘DataImportTool-develop’.

Plugin with id ‘findbugs’ not found.

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1s

Hi @TercioPedro
Can you get in touch with me on skype (handle: live:cbharath4), I should be able to help you out with the Migration.