Call for reviewers for Android-client project

Hi all,

Greetings! We’ve had a great GSoC session this year but now as it’s nearing to its end, I’d like to shed some lights on the most important task left for us - reviewing and merging PR.

As a maintainer of the android-client app, I request and welcome mobile developers who can spare some time to review the pending PRs for the project. Though I’ve made sure to review all the PR sent by Moksh who has done the tremendous task during GSoC (some of which are yet to be merged as they await some changes as per the reviews), we still have around 55 PRs which were sent earlier.

Anyone who has some experience with mobile apps and with the project can contribute to this task. One thing the reviewer needs to emphasize on is the portability with AndroidX. The old PRs were sent with support-library implementation but now the project has been ported to AndroidX.

Looking forward to your contribution. :slight_smile:

Thanks & Regards

···

Tarun Mudgal

I have my holidays upcoming and I will be happy to go for reviewing the PRs but I hope we had a call scheduled among all GSoC interns for which I couldn’t get the invitation. What’s the latest info ?